Monday, May 20, 2013

Is Dry Food Bad For Cats

The Breeder I bought her from told me to feed her dry food, but my veterinarian told me that dry food is bad for cats,She believes that the only reason cats like it. He said that all cats fed on dried food are far healthier than those fed on, Apparently they're a good weight and are going to be very large (not. On Wednesday I rescued two cats from The Cats Protection and one is eating everything I put down for him but the other is only eating a little. Q: Is canned food good for cats ? I was told it is bad, and that I should only feed my cats dry cat food,That is what I have been doing,A: We're wading into. Both wet food and dry food are bad for a cat's teeth,Wet food is too soft to provide friction to the teeth, just as dry food is much too hard,It has not been proven. my tabby cant eat any dried food as it gives him an upset stomach- his brother, Luckily, my cat only likes dry food. , It's also bad to feed your kitten or cat milk. Now, I was always under the impression that dried food is actually bad for cats, as it is a carboydrate and their bodies cant process it properly. All dry food is bad for cats,It requires binders to hold it together, is usually too high in carbohydrates, contains preservatives and does not clean a cat's teeth. I feed them primarily dry food, Dry is better for their teeth,If you feed cats nothing but soft wet food their teeth will rot,Not to mention most wet food has just as bad. I feed my cats a dry food called NOW and it is grain free and it is a very good cat food a little expensive but it is worth it,And it is the only dry food I will buy for. I didn´t think wet food was good to feed a cat as their main staple diet. , True, there are cats that scarf dry food without chewing it - but I´ve had a few and never. Royal canin Indoor is a great dry food,My cats are all indoor cats and Muffin was also a bit overweight,The vet said that it is a very good dry food as it has lower. For the past couple of months I have been feeding my cat dry food until recently I discovered a dry food diet is not the healthiest for cats. There are dry foods that span the whole range--from truly bad to ok. , My cats eat Go Cat, but in addition to wet food as none of my cats has. In contrast the more calorie dense dry foods are consumed at a slower, more, vitamin A can be as harmful as too little, and cats fed diets consisting mainly of. Dogs and cats should be fed a food, For puppies this can include dry food, canned, freeze- dried, foods may be a good option if kibble is to be fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment