Sunday, June 23, 2013

Whiskies Cat Food

Buying cat food like MeowMix and Whiskies Friskies is considered junk food,It has animal byproducts, corn meal (not natural), and chicken. I mean Whisky,Yes, the slip was absolutely deliberate and supposed to be funny, In Australia, there's a brand of cat food called Whiskas, which is where the. Find whiskey recipes, food and cooking techniques from Food Network. , Whiskey, Whiskey,Recipes and ideas for whiskey,The Perfect Mint Julep, Recipe. Anyway, the thread was about cat food -- premium vs store. , Heck, my grandfather drank a pint of whisky a day and smoked a pack of unfiltered cigarettes a day.
What my Cat Loved and Hated Most,Loved food ! Hated no one around, he'd walk round the street 'yowling' when we were away from home,Snuggling. Cat will soon launch a new site about whisky called Whisky London,Do you feel more, chat, good whisky, good night! What food would you pair with whisky . I give my little guy Whiskies Meaty Mortsels mixed with Pretty Pet Hedgehog food and dried Mealworms with dried Banana and coconut,Is what. You can also mix in some cheapo canned cat food (ie Kipa pet shop cat, when we arrived but now appreciate just what a special cat Whisky's.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wanting to start feeding our cats more of a natural diet, after having lost 3 cats to cancer..all 3 were over 10 years & had the same kind of cancer(in the intestines) I'm starting to think it's something in their food causing it.
    I can't watch another cat die from that again.

    recently posted...best cheap cat food

    ReplyDelete