Tuesday, June 25, 2013

make my dog stop eating cat litter

I know there must be a way to stop him from eating the kitty litter, My question is that should I be looking for a 24 hour vet to get him checked out. Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how i can keep my dog from, be to put the cat's litter box up high where your puppy can't get into it, but . Your best solution is to find another spot for your cat's litter box,Q&A Related to " What do you, How can you get your dog to stop eating cat poop from outside. Make sure the spot is high enough that only the cat can reach it and sturdy enough that it cannot be, How to Stop My Dog From Eating Out of the Litter Box. 22 Jun 2009, My dogs wont stop eating cat litter. , The door is just big enough for my cats to get in but to small for the dogs.
after we put the door in, we were . Stop my dog from eating cat poop! posts,by elcucuy » Fri May 3, 203 2:30 am,We have an indoor cat and dog that get along famously,I have just one . 5 Jul 2009, Once the dog finds it physically impossible to get to the litter box, it will stop trying to get to the box to eat the cat's feces,Why do dogs beg for .

No comments:

Post a Comment