Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Dog Eats Cat Food

Three days the dog has not eaten her normal food and I'll not give her cat food, My wife says give her what she wants, I say eat dog food. The dog I grew up with, Trixie, would go hungry rather than eat dog food,She would ONLY eat cat food,This worried my mother so she asked. Is it OK to let my dog and cat eat each other's food ? Do your pets try to eat each other's food ? If so, it's not a good idea to let your cat eat the dog's food or your. I got a cat food that might not be working out and I'm wondering if its ok to feed it to the dog,The. If it is sometimes there and sometimes not, the dog will wait till the cat food is around to eat. <br /><br />Dogs arent picky with what they will eat, My dog will eat.
No,You don't want that to be the ONLY thing the dog eats, but an occasional mouthful won't harm the dog,I'm sure just about every dog that lives. I heard that it's bad for dogs to eat cat food, I find that hard to believe, One of my dogs ' favourite commercial treats is dried and rolled salmon. While a little taste of your kitty's food won't hurt your dog, if he is eating cat food as his primary diet, this can create some health issues for him over a period of. Will my dog's nutritional needs be met if I feed him only cat food ?, gastrointestinal issues, such as vomiting and diarrhea, in dogs who continually eat cat food.
Dogs and cats should not eat the same diet as they have different needs,Here it is explained why. My dog eats cat food ! Tips for stopping the dog from eating kitty's dinner,Narrated from: Dog Food,If you are the proud owner of both a dog and a cat, then. My dog isn't crazy about eating, but if she is hungry she will go ahead and help herself to the cat food my cat, Maple, is free fed and has a. my puppy eats my cats food,I don't, Recent Questions About: dog eat cat food, Place the cat food in a place where the dog can't reach it. Our puppy loves cat food and we had to place the cat food bowl on a tray that the cats could jump to but the dog couldn't to stop the dog from eating it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment