Sunday, July 7, 2013

my dog ate vaseline

22 Feb 203, Funny dog in diaper standing next to his sign of shame: " My name is Biscuit,I ate a large tube of Vaseline,Now I have to wear a doggie diaper . Instantly connect to what's most important to you,Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news. Your dog ate your hamters will your dog get sick? Yes,Who ate your dog ?, Related topics: Vaseline (trademark); No Vaseline ; Vaseline (multiple meanings)  . 7 Apr 200, The dog that ate Vaseline Intensive Care Cream,I wrote this a year ago on my old blog,I think it's worth sharing again in the lead up to a new . 23 Feb 203, " My name is Biscuit," read a note on the wall next to the dog,"I ate a large tube of Vaseline,"Now I have to wear a doggie diaper because I'm . 23 Feb 203, " My name is Biscuit," read a note on the wall next to the dog,"I ate a large tube of Vaseline,"Now I have to wear a doggie diaper because I'm .
7 Mar 2007, My Italian Greyhound somehow got a hold of a small jar vaseline and licked, Vasaline is not a problem for dogs, my dog once ate a swedish . Does anyone know if Vaseline is harmful to eat ?. , My dog got ahold of Vaseline on accident and ate half the jar, it gave him the runs lol don't .

No comments:

Post a Comment